Monthly Service Pricing
Offering a price to our pool service customers that is fair and competitive is one of our top priorities. As all swimming pools are different, prices do vary quite a bit. To better understand our pricing structure, below you’ll see some key factors that influence the monthly service fee.
We proudly serve people in Ventura County and Los Angeles County, including the Conejo, Simi and San Fernando Valleys. Stanton Pools offers a Risk Free Trial and bills at the end of the month – no weekly service contract. We truly earn your trust every week!
Factors that influence cleaning time
- The size of the pool
- The intricacy of the shape of the pool
- The amount and type of foliage that falls into the pool
- The condition and type of equipment
- Whether or not you have a roaming pool vacuum
- If there is an attached spa, or it’s just a stand-alone pool
Factors that influence the cost of chemicals
- The volume of water the pool contains
- If the pool is heated throughout the winter
- How many, and how often, people swim in the pool
- Whether dogs swim in the pool (we love dogs!)
- The quantity and type of foliage that falls into the pool